Recron Malaysia invites you to join the world’s largest integrated Polyester and Textile Company. Part of the 51 billion dollar Reliance Group, we are part of a Fortune Global 500 Corporation and the largest polyester producer in the world.
We offer you the opportunity to build your skills and take your career in only one direction –ahead.
The role for Engineer, will be based in our Nilai Plant. We offer a permanent role for this position and you will be responsible for all maintenance for instrumentation equipment, organizing spares for all equipment and other job related.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic)
- At least 8 - 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position for Degree holders.
- Maintenance of Instrumentation equipment in continuous process industry including utility.
- Demonstrated proficiency in written and verbal communication, including creating and delivering presentations
- Advanced skills in critical software applications, such as Microsoft Office and Solid works
- Expertise in data and problem analysis and creative problem solving
- Up-to-date knowledge and technical skills required to design and operate our core products and service
Here is a glimpse of what you will do:
- Maintenance of all Instrumentation equipment in a plant including LLF/ PM/ PdM/ CR/ BM maintenance.
- Organizing spares for all equipment
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Controlling and supervising worker.
- Conduct production study to improve the efficiency & quality.
- Ensure all worker performing the job following the standard operation procedure & safety working procedure.
- Conduct a meeting with all worker on information, education & training.
- Maintain the working environment safety, healthy, clean and tidy.