Engineer - Maintenance (Project)
Email this job
- Follow up, contribute ideas & assist in new equipment projects from startup to project handover.
- Lead & manage improvement projects from startup to handover.
- Conduct, arrange & lead new equipment & improvement project training to users.
- Liaise with fabricators, suppliers & equipment manufacturers on fabrication & modification.
- Interface with users to resolve technical issues of new equipment & improvement system.
- Supports R&D department on validation of performance, function & efficiency with new equipment & improvement projects.
- Prepare & keep all project documents, such as Standard Operation Procedure (SOP), User manual, Work Instruction (WI), flow diagram, control parameter list etc.
- Responsible for aspect in relation to safety of personal, personnel & equipment, and 5S.
- Collect, study & analyse equipment data for improvement projects.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in maintenance of equipment (manufacturing industry) is required for this position.
- Experience in on-site troubleshooting, leading new equipment & system installation and improvement projects.
- Possess strong technical knowledge in mechanical and electrical engineering works.
- Demonstrate knowledge in project management, planning and scheduling.
- Demonstrate knowledge in preventive maintenance & total predictive maintenance.
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...