Email this job
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed)expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Managing supplier and vendors relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, budget, and objectives
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur
- Produce details proposal for event (for example, timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets)
- Proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred.
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
hiredNOW has one simple mission: To help Malaysians from all ...
As a member of the design team, you are responsible ...
ideal candidate will:
incoming calls ...
Responsibilities:To provide best in class service and manage the
travel requirements ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, ...
Potential career development & Job Stability, You able to start the ...