1. To assist HOS on implementation of Compliance Programs and its related activities to prevent improper conduct or non-compliances.
2. To assist HOS in keeping Head of Compliance, Senior Management and Board informed of non-compliance incidents/issues through the submission of Compliance Reports.
3. To assist HOS in providing training, guidance and supervision to staff to enable staff to carry out their duties effectively.
4. To assist HOS to ensure new updates of Regulatory or Statutory requirements are complied with and implemented on a timely basis by the respective departments.
5. To assist HOS to track all audit findings related to Compliance reported by BNM, external and internal auditors.
6. To assist HOS in attending queries on compliance matters.
7. To assist HOS to monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
8. To assist HOS on Compliance monitoring via monitoring systems for detection of money laundering and suspicious activities.
9. To assist HOS to provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
10. Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
Qualification: Degree in Law/Banking/Finance or equivalent field
Experience: Minimum 2 years of working experience in compliance related field, preferable
in Audit or Compliance area
Knowledge: Conversant with compliance management and a general knowledge on
legislation, rules and regulations
Skills/ Competencies: Good communication and interpersonal skills