Executive, International Business Development
Save this job
Email this job
- Execute marketing and development activities with international customers to generate sales and market growth.
- Plan, develop and execute to achieve brand objectives such as targets, market share and product mix.
- Constantly keep track of distributor programs and support on market strategies to promote products.
- Review sales performance and evaluate effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Consistently monitor competitors’ activities and strategies to support update to competitor analysis reports.
- Work with brand and sales processing team members to ensure total integration of marketing plans and effective implementations.
- Execute projects for new products launch, improvements, address technical enquiries and support.
- Prepare review and evaluation reports for each territory performance.
- Provide sales training to distributors and address technical enquiries and support.
- Other duties assigned by superior from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Preferably candidates specializing in Marketing or International Business Development.
- Proficient in English language (both written and spoken).
- Outspoken (extrovert) and able to present to a large group of people confidently.
- Computer literate with good knowledge in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Good leadership and supervisory skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Klang.
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...