This role is responsible in supporting the identification, assessment, monitoring and tracking of operational risks of the company. This role is also responsible for timely coordination and supports in submission of all applicable management reports.
- Ensure that risks taken in own areas of work are controlled within approved limits.
- Maintain a comprehensive record of Risk MI.
- Monitor and track risk issues and its action plans to closure.
- Monitor and track Risk Management Policies non-compliance report.
- Monitor and track of Key Risk Register (KRR) and Loss Event Report from time to time.
- Track, monitor and consolidate from every functional unit, results on Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and any other risk MIs established from time to time.
- Conduct gap analysis on new/revised policy, guideline or concept paper.
- Report preparation for relevant committees and management reporting.
- Support Line Manager to continuously review processes identified and resolves gaps through constructive feedback and implement process improvements, where appropriate.
- Implement and ensure compliance with the operational risk related framework, policies and business
b) Risk Management Reporting:
- Accurate, complete and timely delivery of Risk Management reports, including:
- Quarterly status updates on Key Risks to the Enterprise Risk Management Committee (ERMC) and the RMC, and communicate emerging risk issues, as well as potential and actual breaches of Risk Management policies to the ERMC and RMC.
- Quarterly status updates to the ERMC and the RMC on risk event/incident discovered and escalated to the Risk Management Department.
- Ad-hoc reporting determined by the management from time to time.
c) Effective Risk Management /Governance:
- Ensure key risks and emerging risks have been identified, measured, monitored, managed and reported.
- Responsible to cultivate Risk Management awareness through briefing or training conducted for Risk Coordinators from all functional units.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's in Risk Management/Economics / Mathematics / Statistics / Actuarial / Investment or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.