Candidate must possess at least SPM, STPM or Professional Certificate (SKM) of education level.
- develop cut patterns based on patterns developed by the Pattern Technologist.
- seek advice from Pattern Technologist to enhance the compliance to requirements, quality, manufacturability and materials utilization of the patterns as needed.
- make necessary changes to the cut patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval as needed.
- Sample Fitting: review sample measurements and fitting after sample making. Seek advice from Pattern Technologist and make necessary adjustments to the pattern as needed to meet internal and external requirements.
- produce high quality cut patterns including the associated model files and size codes based on net patterns developed by Pattern Technologist and customer’s requirements to support sample and bulk production.
- make necessary changes to the cut patterns based on customer feedback for customer approval.