- Reports to the Supervisor/ Outlet Manager
- To be responsible for the daily smooth operation of the food & beverages section.
- To ensure the high quality and consistency of the food served.
- To ensure the cleanliness and hygienic practices in food handling.
- To ensure replenishment food at the food counter includes beverages and etc.
- To clear and clean all tables after being use by the guest.
- To maintain and to keep clean the food counters at all times.
- To ensure that the areas where the goods are kept are kept clean at all times.
- To cooperate and work in a team towards development implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
- To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Diploma in Hospitality and Tourism
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Any related Hotel/Hospitality/F&B Operations qualification.
- Travelling Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Discretionary Gratuity
- Staff Discount at Airport