- Possess a recognized degree or professional qualification in Accountancy and member of MIA.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant working experience, preferably in similar capacity or in International auditing firm.
- Competent with accounting/tax technicalities and abreast with current accounting standards and tax pronouncements.
- Occasional overseas travelling is required, if any.
- Good command in English.
- Stress tolerance
- A multitasker in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to deliveries
- Independent, mature and good in organization skills.
- Have an analytical mind.
- Advance excel skills competency is required.
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- To plan and direct operations and improve productivity and efficiency.
- Oversight of inventory, purchasing and supplies
- Ensure company’s internal controls, policies or mechanisms comply with company policies and guidelines.
- Analyse operating data and propose option plans for improvement.
- Supervise and manage daily finance work of billings / payments / collections / monthly closing.
- Supervises and participates in the preparation of various reports for management.
- Ensure timely financial / tax compliance with the relevant governing standards and regulations.
- Lead the preparation of budget and forecasts.
- Prepare and analyse monthly management reports throughout the business.
- Establishes system controls for financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing systems.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- Lead ad-hoc projects.
Medical, Parking, Dental
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my