- Prepare financial planning, budgeting, financial statement, procurement and investment activities of the company including reporting.
- Able to provide suggestions to the Management on short-term and long-term financial objectives, policies and actions.
- Handle company’s tax matters
- Supervise department subordinates to perform accounting and financial reporting duties
- Perform other ad-hoc duties assigned by the Management as and when required
- Possess Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or professional qualification (CPA/ACCA/MIA)
- Min 5 year(s) working experience in the relevant field
- Able to plan and prioritize multiple works within the department
- Organised with excellent attention to details
- Able to manage and achieve tight deadlines
Interested candidates are invited to send a detail resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.