● Assist in the management of daily fleet operations and monitoring driver
● Improve operational processes that directly translate into higher delivery performance metrics
● Deep dive into fleet utilization and route planning, working closely with management and in-house algorithms team to improve route optimization.
● Conceive new and improved analytics models and work on existing data gathering and analytics tools, to ensure thorough visibility across the operational spectrum of parcel transportation
● Work closely with team and other department to improve existing software across operational touch points, from Ninja Van Operator to Ninja Driver applications.
● Help to shape Ninja Van’s long term strategy and expand capabilities across Ninja’s fleets to explore new business opportunities
● Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
● No formal experience required, though any prior experience demonstrating the ability to apply logic driven problem solving skills will be greatly advantageous
● Ability to perform under pressure and solve problems effectively
● Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
● Ability to gather data, interpret and develop process improvement
Perks & Benefits: