- As part of our Web Development and Digital Marketing Team at our Kuala Lumpur office you will work in a diverse team of specialists from around APAC to intervene on delicate implementations with advertisers and webmasters to identify requirements for improving and deploying successful shopping and dynamic remarketing campaigns.
- As a Front End Developer, you will be part of the largest, dynamic and diverse team in Malaysia. Your workplace will be in our ultra-modern offices in KL Sentral, accessible, safe with recreational activities and closest to trains, buses and all forms of transport.
- To help sales teams in the region deploy leads, implement tags, optimize mobile ads performance, enable integration and troubleshoot issues that customers may have regarding their online ad campaigns.
- To engage in phone consultations with customers in which you will educate them on mobile website speed issues and guide them to fix issues where possible.
- Provide customer service support with exceptional customer service as well as train, investigate and troubleshoot client along implementation by Hangouts
- Troubleshooting for conversion, remarketing, dynamic remarketing, and analytics.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned to you by the management from time to time, within your category of employment in the organization and for the effective implementation, maintenance and continual improvement of the ISO9001 and and ISO18295-1 Quality Management System of TDMY.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in any field
- At least 2 years experience in a customer service role OR experienced in coaching, training, or educating in a sales environment
- Excited to work with evolving and emerging technology products
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Japanese
- A deep understanding of tag implementation on CMS platforms such as Drupal, Wordpress, Shopify, Magento, or Zencart
- A strong track record of successfully deploying, enabling and supporting Adwords, Analytics, Merchant Center, Tag Manager
- Ability to quickly learn customer service software applications and customer process implementations (standard templates/processes)
Years of Experience: