Are you hungry and passionate about building great products? Are you looking to work with the one of the coolest technology companies in the region with the ability to influence millions of Travelers? Do you relish working with the latest front end technologies? Then come join us!
We are looking for ambitious and motivated Full Stack Developers who are excited about staying on the cutting edge of web development and aren’t afraid of learning new tools and technologies to build a great end-to-end customer experience
What can GoQuo offer you?
- An international, result-driven, fun, and dynamic environment. If scale and complexity excite you, GoQuo is the place to be!
- A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of building innovative products that deliver real value to travelers globally
- Platforms to solve real customer problems concerning travel planning & booking, with innovative products & solutions that GoQuo is known for.
- Treasure trove of data generated by millions of customers.
- An amazing peer group of Product managers, rockstar Engineers and an experienced Design team to work with.
- An opportunity to influence your fellow engineers, and ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you
What does GoQuo expect from you?
- Responsible for developing world-class, complete web applications - using both client-side and server-side technologies - from an idea inception & validation to a scalable solution.
- Collaborate with colleagues to ideate solutions for users, prioritizing based on business impact, and A/B test them.
- Strong customer focus and appreciation of what makes good product, UX and design
- Proficiency in modern frontend technologies e.g. ES6, Sass/Less, Webpack, npm, frontend frameworks(React,Angular, Vue, Backbone) and HTML, CSS
- It would be useful to have experience in large scale systems deployed to AWS
- And finally, possess an insatiable drive to make things better!
- At least 3+ years of Front End Development experience building consumer-facing products.
- Strong in client side frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue etc and Excellent HTML/CSS skills
- Familiarity with backend languages, such as Java or .Net or NodeJS
- Database development skills in SQL or NoSQL solutions.