About the PHP Developer position
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer who will write quality code and deliver results within reasonable time terms. You will work as a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
You should be able to adhere to high standards of PHP coding and work in a timely and scalable way. Besides we expect you to be a good team player and oriented at finding optimal ways to solving problems.
PHP Developer responsibilities are:
Produce “clean” and well-structured code, with detailed specifications
Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Design and implement new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
Stay informed about industry best practices
PHP Developer requirements are:
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack Developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of Laravel framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
**Only shortlisted candidate will be notified via email.
**Salary will be commensurate with working experience