Save this job
Email this job
- STPM, A-Level or equivalent.
- Minimum 1to 2 year experience.
- Beginner to Intermediate level in Microsoft Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Experience using accounting software
- Able to communicate in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Additional language in Mandarin is an added advantage.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens.
- Age range: above 23
- prepare quotation, process purchase order, filing documents, photocopy, fax,
printing document and answering phone calls.
- Data entry into accounting software and Excel, prepare delivery order &
invoices, purchase orders, update stock, update cash flow and preparing payment
KWSP, SOCSO includedWe provide personal welfare, travel allowance, medical insurance and
attractive year-end bonus.Training provided on Administration system & product.Attendance allowance will be provided if no absence during working monthWorking Days : Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...