The Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the Digital
department through a variety of channels, print, digital & web, social media visual.
The Graphic Design intern will also assist with the development and design
graphics, collateral campaign materials and a variety of other creative tasks as
assigned. The Graphic Design Intern will also be assigned various E commerce visual
updates such as Lazada, Shopee & etc.
If you’re interested in digital design this is the best exposure to get while dealing &
understanding with huge Korean skincare brands.
The Graphic Design Intern’s primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare images to coincide with social and blog posts
- Assist with E-commerce website update
- Assist with collateral product images
- Creation of various products images on E commerce platform
- Creation and updates to various sales banners and visuals
- Assist with posters & visual boards for product live show content.
- Other projects as assigned
- Excellent computer knowledge for PC environments
- Must be proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite
- (Main Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator) and knowledge of video editing software
- is a bonus.
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified
- time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team Player
- Willing to learn on graphic design on E commerce/Digital Platform.
- High sense of urgency
- Able to work well under pressure