Responsibilities and Job Scope:
• Creative ideas for designing and printing planning meet datelines.
• Flash creative for website and for presentation
• Exposure to Graphic Design and some multimedia 3D Max.
• Video ads planning.
• Brochures, magazine, flyers and some other printing media for marketing strategies
• Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
• Advise clients on strategies to reach a particular audience
• Determine the message the design should portray
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
• Select colours, images, text style, and layout
• Present the design to clients or the art director
• Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Candidate must possess Diploma/Degree in Graphic Designer or relevant field
• At least 1-year working experience in Graphic Design is required
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good photography, videography and video editing skills with proven track record
• Team player
• Efficient in graphic editing software.
• Must be able to meet dateline.
• Able to work under pressure.
• KWSP & SOCSO
• COMPANY TRIP