• Provide quality and efficient delivery of food services in order to ensure customers’ expectations are met.
• To lead and manage the kitchen team to ensure smooth operations.
• Have knowledge in every Japanese section eg: Tepanyaki, Sushi and Sashimi.
• To standardize production menus to ensure consistent quality of food is served to the guest at all time
• Ensure food hygiene is maintained at highest standards at all times
• Able to supervise and direct work flow for kitchen associates
• Innovative and creative in developing new menu item.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in traditional/modern - Japanese cuisine in restaurant or 5 star or/and 4 starhotels.
• Willing to work on public holidays, weekends and shifts.
• Able to interact with guest
• Able to speak English & Bahasa Malaysia.