Job Holder is to clearly define overall curriculum framework and provide training to Principals and teachers. This will include class observation, training of teachers and conduct monthly and quarterly quality check for the centre.
A. Curriculum Development and Program Implementation
1. To advocate clearly the theoretical background and age-appropriate best practices of the curriculum.
2. To lead in lesson planning with Principal of all levels.
3. To guide and advice on setting up of the classroom learning environment to
support curriculum implementation.
4. To involve in teachers’ class observation and provide feedback to respective principals
on program and lesson implementation.
B. Training and QC
1. Plan and develop curriculum training materials and courses in accordance to yearly
2. Supervise, train, monitor, assess (QC) and document all in-house and external training.
3. Provide timely report (within 2 weeks after QC) and advice on the above issues minimally on a quarterly basis.