1. Assist HOC in planning and strategizing Compliance Programs.
2. Assist HOC in keeping Senior Management and Board informed of non compliance incidents/issues through the submission of Compliance Reports.
3. Assist HOC in providing training, guidance and supervision to staff to enable staff to carry out their duties effectively.
4. To report any findings/shortcomings and provide recommendations to HOC and Senior Management on preventive and/or corrective steps to be taken in order to improve performance as well as to provide adequate control.
5. To ensure new updates or regulatory requirements are complied with and implemented on a timely basis by the respective departments.
6. Assist HOC to track and ensure full resolution all audit findings related to Compliance reported by BNM, external and internal auditors
7. To assist HOC in attending queries on compliance matters.
8. Act as Assistant Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Officer responsible for overseeing AMLATFPUAA prevention, reporting of Suspicious Transaction and ensuring that the Corporation complies with AMLATFPUAA laws, regulations and guideline, and to assist HOC on Compliance monitoring via monitoring systems for money laundering and suspicious activities.
9. Assume responsibility of other relevant tasks as assigned from time to time.
10. Assist in monitoring attendance, performance and discipline of staff as well as assist in planning and recommending staff development and training requirements.
Qualification: Degree in Law/Banking/Finance or equivalent field
Experience: Minimum 6 years of working experience in compliance related field, preferably in Audit or Compliance area
Knowledge: Conversant with compliance management and a general knowledge on legislation, rules and regulation.
Skills/ Competencies: Good communication and interpersonal skills. Good report writing skills. Matured, independent and possess high degree of ethics and integrity