Save this job
Email this job
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver lessons on Cambridge / IGCSE / IPC standard;
- To plan and deliver lessons
- Evaluate and grade students' class work, collaborative research work, assignments, and papers;
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and collaborative as well as individual research projects;
- Compile, administer and grade practical research projects as a means of compiled assessment of Cambridge standard and expectations;
- Keep abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature, talking with colleagues and participating in professional conferences.
- Participate in Co-Curricular Activities (CCA), extracurricular activities such as field trips, sports activities etc.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or higher degree in the respective fields or teaching experience for respective subject.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant teaching experience in institutional or school setting;
- Experience in delivering the Cambridge Curriculum / IGCSE / IPC or equivalent.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Good presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exhibits self-motivation, high work standards and attention to detail.
- Able to start immediately
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...