- Priority is to take care and clean their dedicated zone in the lounge area and be responsible for cleaning either the shower rooms or toilets respectively.
- To assist in the setting up of the buffet counter in the morning for breakfast, lunch and dinner in the afternoon and evening.
- To assist whenever required in the replenishing of food at the buffet counter.
- To follow the schedule of cleaning in accordance with the checklist.
- To assist in the delivery of food/sandwiches.
- To shampoo the carpet twice a month.
- To clean the glass panels twice a week.
- To prepare the shower rooms after every use for the next passenger.
- To thoroughly clean the shower rooms every night.
- To cooperate and work in a team towards developments, implementation, maintenance and improvement of the quality management system.
- To take initiative to identify areas for improvement and participate in continual improvement activities.
- To undertake other jobs assigned by superior from time to time.
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- Bachelor of International Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management
- Any related Hotel/Hospitality qualification.
- Travelling Allowance
- Overtime Allowance
- Night Shift Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Annual Bonus
- Discretionary Gratuity
- Staff Discount at Airport