Save this job
Email this job
- Answering employee questions.
- Processing payroll & incoming mail.
- Creating and distributing documents.
- Providing customer service to organization employees.
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team.
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets.
- Organizing resumes and job applications.
- Scheduling job interviews.
- Collecting employment and tax information.
- Preparing new employee files.
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Administering new employment assessments.
- Maintaining current HR files and databases.
- Managing and maintaining contracts, personnel files and other employee information.
- Updating and maintaining employee benefits, employment status, and similar records.
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist interviews.
- Fulfillment of additional duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bahasa Malaysia (Required)
- Mandarin (Required)
- English (Required)
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...