Ensure timely processing of accurate payroll report and prepare HR reporting for analysis purposes.
To handle expatriate matters, employment permit, repatriation, tax matters etc.
Assist in executing and implementing of HR policies and procedures.
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration or equivalent.
- Preferably with 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Working knowledge of Industrial Relations practice, labour law and government regulations
- Responsible and professional in handling confidential information.
- Able to be multi-task in a fast pace environment.