Human Resources Executive
Email this job
- In charge of recruitment activities, conduct interviews and update
- Carry out staff orientation presentation and in charge of employee
- Maintain employee records in compliance with procedures and
- Handling Staff Personal Accident and Hospitalizaton insurance &
- Administer staff attendance and leave records.
- Prepare all HR letters such as warning, confirmation, transfer,
contract renewal and etc.
- In charge of staff training.
- Assist in employee relations/ disciplinary matters and attend to
- Assist Head of HR Department in managing and planning for HR
Administration overall functions.
- Possess a Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge in labour laws, HR practices and procedures.
- Knowledge in processing computerize payroll would be an added
- Independent and team player.
- Integrity and diplomatic.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and must be
able to work on spreadsheet accurately and efficiently.
JD for IT Engineer Software knowledge for project setup requirements ...
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:Able to handle recruitment activities independently from planning, advertising, ...
Responsibilities:To promote Hotel Wedding Package to potential customerTo provide professional ...
Responsibilities:Plan and prepare presentations for current and new clients.Providing administrative ...
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...