Human Resources Executive
- In charge of recruitment activities, conduct interviews and update
- Carry out staff orientation presentation and in charge of employee
- Maintain employee records in compliance with procedures and
- Handling Staff Personal Accident and Hospitalizaton insurance &
- Administer staff attendance and leave records.
- Prepare all HR letters such as warning, confirmation, transfer,
contract renewal and etc.
- In charge of staff training.
- Assist in employee relations/ disciplinary matters and attend to
- Assist Head of HR Department in managing and planning for HR
Administration overall functions.
- Possess a Degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge in labour laws, HR practices and procedures.
- Knowledge in processing computerize payroll would be an added
- Independent and team player.
- Integrity and diplomatic.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and must be
able to work on spreadsheet accurately and efficiently.
Email this job
Job Descriptions: Producing functional and technical specifications for our websitesDefining appropriate ...
regional Experiential Marketing & Strategic Events Agency is looking for
Job Descriptions: Defining appropriate architecture solutions based on the intended functional ...
Job Description - Roles and Responsibilities: • To lead a team of ...
Responsibilities:•To develop and establish Chemical trading business on export,import and ...
Job Requirement ● Detail- and people-orientated ● Posses good sales person character ...