Industrial Trainee - Purchasing
Save this job
Email this job
- Assist buyer in scheduling and procurement of assigned production material.
- Develop procurement skills and consistently demonstrates competence in situations requiring independent judgment.
- Support in certain assigned projects.
- Degree in Business Studies/ Administration.
- Able to work as a team and willing to learn.
- Possess good analytical ability and communication.
- Preferably, those who are able/ willing to be attached more than 3 months.
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...