Industrial Trainee (Web / Mobile / Application Developer)
Save this job
Email this job
- Hands on with in-house software / hardware applications;
- Validate and perform testing for different applications;
- Raising bugs and tracking the resolutions of the issues to closure;
- Liaising with developers and QA in gathering requirements;
- Prepare documentation and materials.
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor Degree in IT / Computer Science or other related filed of studies are welcome to apply;
- Possess good algorithms and analytical skills;
- Good in coding and programming skills;
- Minimum 3 – 6 months internship preferred.
Responsibilities:Manage and complete daily store operation jobsMaintain the outlet of ...
Job Descriptions:Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing ...
**Please highlight if you have direct sales experience in the ...
Works as an administrator to a company’s
websites, managing content, maintaining ...
TANGGUNGJAWAB -1. Bertanggungjawab untuk memeriksa barangan yang baru sampai ataupun ...