Innity is a leading digital media company, operates across 12 countries in Asia that offers best in class programmatic advertising platform, creative marketing technology, data driven audience targeting, and engagement solution to publishers and some of the world & largest brands and advertising agencies.
- Identify and establish relationships with prominent influencers and strategic partners to create content and engagement.
- Adjusting outreach strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Assist in the planning, budgeting, execution and evaluation of projects as needed.
- Measure and report results of outreach and other efforts to determine brand building and success.
- Monitors competitive markets/programs and marketing activities.
- Prepares marketing activity reports and presents to management.
- Maintains updated spreadsheet of influencer contacts and team documents.
- Study in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Business or related field.
- Solid understanding of social media platforms and monitoring tools (Instagram,Facebook, Twitter etc)
- Basic knowledge of influencer marketing
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint)
- Preferably able to speak and write in English, Chinese and Malay.
- Excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Attention to detail and accountability.
If you are keen, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org