- Diploma or degree holder in specific musical field/area of specialism.
- Experience of teaching high quality instrumental lessons.
- High proficiency in both written and verbal English communication.
- Ability to uphold the traditions and promote the ethos of Marlborough College Malaysia.
- To provide high quality singing lessons to individuals and small groups of pupils.
- To set appropriate tasks for individual practice in order for an optimum amount of progress to be made by pupils.
- To monitor and record the progress of individual pupils and to feedback to parents and teachers.
- To assist with the preparation and performance of examination pieces and concerts, as required.
- To remain professional in manners and dress at all times, and to be aware of College policies.
Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online via www.hirednow.com.my