To support HR department with a wide range of projects in relation to the following topics:
- To be actively involved in the talent acquisition life-cycle.
- Coordinate interview session according to the availability of candidates and Hiring Manager.
- Actively follow up and communicate with the respective stakeholders on pending items.
- Manage all recruitment and onboarding related documentation.
- Actively managing the onboarding process.
- Manage the record keeping of talent acquisition information.
Learning & Development:
- Coordinate training sessions and venues.
- Provide support in training and career development topics.
- Supporting the day to day HR operations.
- Managing the employee personnel files and all letter generation
- Employee Engagement.
- Actively involved in employee engagement and HR communication activities.
- Manage the administration of employee benefits.
- Involved internal process inprovement project.
- Bachelors in HR, Psychology, Business
- Strong communication skills.
- Creative, flexible and able to think out of the box.
- Proactive and dare to challenge the status quo.