• Liaising with business development team in respect of contract review.
• Researching and implementing general data protection regulation (GDPR) compliant measures, including the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA).
• Researching and establishing SOP and guidelines for drafting policies.
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a degree in Law or equivalent
• 3 months minimum, earliest reporting date 1st August 2020 (we have internship all year round)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel
• High emotional intelligence and positive attitude
• Malaysian and fluent to communicate in English, Malay
• Details oriented and high in discipline
• Hunger to learn
Office accessible by Lrt Kerinchi