We are currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern to be located in our Kuala Lumpur office.
The Marketing & Communications intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager and will gain experience across a variety of disciplines including a variety of internal and external communications as well as digital marketing, social media and event planning.
Essential Job Functions:
- Managing and executing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and refine measurement strategies for marketing campaigns.
- Producing and publishing written, social and multimedia content.
- Assist with executing social media strategy for the organization.
- Assisting with planning events, roadshows, on-ground activation, etc.
- Assist with development of marketing and outreach materials such as brochures, handouts, flyers, postcards, website material, etc.
- Supports marketing team with various experiential marketing projects.
Areas of Study