Eager to learn, flexible and result oriented? Are you a student in the discipline of Sales & Marketing,
Chemistry, Science, Business Studies, Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing or related studies
would like to do an internship in an international fast evolving environment? If YES, you are the one
we’re looking for!
We have a few positions for Internship depending on your area of studies.
During this internship, you will be exposed to a variety of activities such as;
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and
• Customer and Market information gathering
• Assisting in sales documentation
• Team with supervisor to build opportunity pipeline and close deals
• Data collection
• Assisting in analysing raw data to come out with meaningful results
• Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Immediate Supervisor
You will get a taste of what it means to work in a real world working environment with guidance from