Internship as Community relations / community officer - Co-working space
Save this job
Email this job
- Enjoy connecting with people and building communities? This is the role for you.
- Keeping community members engaged and connect with us.
- Diploma / Bachelor intern or parttimer
- Interns & fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Excellent people and communication skill
- Good command of the english language
- Enjoy communicating and exercise creativity
- Social media savy
- Work on community initiatives designed to develop connections between members, including people interaction, events, electronic and print communications.
- Solve members related issue.
- Generate leads and conduct tours.
- Engage with members and learn about their needs.
- Supervise in building events ; compliance to house rules.
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...