1. To provide support in managing CGC’s digital media platforms by ensuring it is secured, up-to-date and functions effectively. The platforms include corporate website and intranet (myCGC).
2. To assist in managing CGC’s social media platforms by ensuring it is consistent with our image and branding. The platforms include Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
3. To assist in managing and monitoring the effectiveness of ad campaigns on CGC’s social media platforms.
4. To support in preparing reports and analysis for social and digital media platforms.
5. To assist in planning, preparation and organizing of all events including CR events.
6. To assist with tasks/projects that are handled by the department as and when assigned.
Qualification: A Degree in Mass Communication or a Degree in the Social Sciences or the Humanities, Public Relations, Journalism, Digital Media, Information Technology or other related qualifications.
Experience: Fresh graduate or final year student in corporate communications handling social media, digital media, communications, PR, publications, event management.
Knowledge: Social media, digital media, web content management, publications, events management.
Skills: Sound written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills, time management skills to multi-task, ability to be flexible and open to changing priorities and challenges, team-player, creative and supportive