Internship for Accounting and Administration
Save this job
Email this job
- Assisting in accounting data-entry & database
- Assisting in general administration & management tasks
- Assisting in general HR tasks
- Assisting in corporate matters
- Assisting in company events
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Time Management, Knowledgeable Multi-Tasker.
- Preferred skill(s): Sharp Communication, Interpersonal Skills.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...