Internship for Accounting and Administration
Save this job
Email this job
- Assisting in accounting data-entry & database
- Assisting in general administration & management tasks
- Assisting in general HR tasks
- Assisting in corporate matters
- Assisting in company events
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Time Management, Knowledgeable Multi-Tasker.
- Preferred skill(s): Sharp Communication, Interpersonal Skills.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Job Descriptions:Identifies business opportunities by identifying and evaluating market strategy ...
What you'll be working on:Test shipped code and provide feedback ...
1) Job Summary:Account Payable / Receivables Department - Ensure the ...
Job Descriptions:Individual wish to explore into estate planning. We are looking ...
Responsible for plant forecasting and budgeting, preparation and review of ...