Internship for Accounting Students
MYR 800 - 1000
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- • To perform branches operations audits and compliance review.
- • Assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control operations, compliance with statuary and company policies and procedures.
- • Report preliminary audit finding of non-compliance to Management.
- • Inventory Audit
- • Ad hoc task assigned by superior management as and when needed.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with a detailed resume, outlining their academic and professional qualifications, career history and work experience, indicating their current and expected salary, contact telephone number and enclosing a recent non-returnable passport-sized photograph.Human Resource
Vanli Group of Companies
No 3, Jln 1/57A, Off Batu 3,
Jalan Ipoh, 51200 KL.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret to inform that only short listed candidates will be notified.