Internship for Accounts and Admin
Save this job
Email this job
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Preferred language(s): Bahasa Malaysia.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cyberjaya
- Basic knowledge in accounting
- Good knowledge in using Ms Excel for calculation, keeping track of invoices and related accounting matters
- Preparation of cheque and issue of payment vouchers
- Able to perform accounts and bank reconciliations
- Assist in accounts payable, receivable and invoices preparation
- Assist audit when requires
- Monitor and update payments received and made
- To perform proper record tracking, updating and filing
- Perform general ad hoc task
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...