Internship for Architecture/Urban Studies Students
Kuala Lumpur - Wisma Genting
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Tender Process, which is part of Pre-Contract
- Sourcing of vendors
- Prequalification of Vendors
- Invitation to Tender
- Tender process administration
- Tender clarification
- Tender report and analysis
- Tender Evaluation
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Quantity Surveyor, Communication.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Wisma Genting.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 6 month(s).
Preferable students pursuing Quantity Surveying or Construction Management.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.