Internship for Business Studies/Administration Students
MYR 800 - 1000
Kuala Lumpur - Jalan Ipoh
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- To follow up & report to the respective individual on all deliveries accordance with company policies and to confirm all shipments are cleared promptly.
- To perform proper filing and documentation of Logistic process & transaction.
- Maintain Logistic database and assist in the preparation of the transportation and distribution statistics for Purchasing - Executive/Manager to analysis.
- Assist to prepare shipping documents where necessary & compilation of customers feedback for reference.
- Any other task assigned by Management as and when needed.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications, together with a detailed resume, outlining their academic and professional qualifications, career history and work experience, indicating their current and expected salary, contact telephone number.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret to inform that only short listed candidates will be notified.