With over 20 years of experience, AA provides 24/7 worldwide
assistance services in Health, Travel and Motor. AA have successfully
developed solutions for major renowned companies and corporations all
around the world.
“Round the clock & around the world, we’re there for you” -
our corporate signature serves to remind us that this is our on-going
dedication towards quality and responsiveness as a local and global
We are looking for interns in Travel Business Unit.
Details as below :
Operations – Case Management Officer
- Ensure all the cases are closed with the right status
- Ensure the accuracy of all the costing data input into the MAX system
- Ensure that all the necessary data is input/ updated for all cases
- Report current progress to the project manager of MAX Data Clean Up Project
- Ensure that all data input Into the MAX system is accurate for different
- uses by different teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications and Outlook – especially Microsoft Excel
- Possesses high discipline when executing tasks assigned
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Possess good general knowledge and the ability to handle stress and work with minimal supervision
- Possesses the capability to think and act fast on problem solving
- Demonstrate skill in using relevant software applications
- Basic finance knowledge is an added advantage
- Minimum Diploma holder preferably in Accounting/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics/ Business