· Delivering support to customers, e.g. to setup CFD simulations, select models, customise code, software installation.
· Working with community on pilot projects, process integration, CFD studies.
· Developing new content for training and supporting CFD users.
· Interacting well with customers to build effective customer relations.
· Requires a Bachelor/Masters degree in a relevant subject, e.g. engineering, physics, mathematics, computing.
· Must have 1 or more years experience with CFD software.
· Requires basic level of spoken and written French/English.