Internship for Chemical Engineering Students
Save this job
Email this job
- Assist in creating, modifying and revising manufacturing work instructions & process flow documentation.
- Assist in implementing periodical check of production standard / condition.
- Assist in implementing planning confirmation of production standard / condition.
- Assist in Implementing improvement activity in production facility.
- Assist in initiation of process change to improve process operation efficiency.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required CGPA: 3.0 and above in studies.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Self-motivated and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Internship should commence in the final year of studies before graduation.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...