Internship for Chemical Engineering Students
Email this job
- Assist in creating, modifying and revising manufacturing work instructions & process flow documentation.
- Assist in implementing periodical check of production standard / condition.
- Assist in implementing planning confirmation of production standard / condition.
- Assist in Implementing improvement activity in production facility.
- Assist in initiation of process change to improve process operation efficiency.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- Required CGPA: 3.0 and above in studies.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Self-motivated and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Internship should commence in the final year of studies before graduation.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months
REPORTING TO: Direct Reporting line to the Executive DirectorPOSITION GOAL: ...
REQUIREMENTS:Degree in Industrial Operations management, Engineering or equivalentMinimum of 5 ...
Qualification: Certificate / Diploma in electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronic / ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
网络广告公司招聘 PHP程序员，MRT即到，轻松自由的工作环境，找工作或想跳槽的技术哥哥赶快联系 ！!工作时间： 星期一 至 星期五 （10am - 6pm) 地点：Cheras sunway ...