Internship for Chemistry Students
Email this job
- Involve in all tasks related to in-process laboratory management and incoming chemical testing.
- Assist in review, establish and validate new test methods for on-going test scopes.
- Assist in monitoring and inspection of test results.
- Assist in Quality Assurance (data collection & findings) related tasks.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Chemistry or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months
Salary Range: RM 2500- 2800Responsible:-Greeting visitor with professional and courteous ...
Requirements:Diploma or degree in Art or related fieldLogical thinking, good ...
out qualitative and quantitative ...
Holder is to clearly define overall curriculum framework and provide ...
holder is a Chief Operation Officer, managing a Corporate Childcare ...
What we offer:Basic + Commission ( up to RM 10,000) ...