- Manage on-site construction works
- Supervision on the operation teams and ensure the work progress is according to the work schedule.
- Preparation for the project technical detail, strictly according to the local regulatory requirement
- Control the quantity of construction materials and waste material control.
- Quality management
- Oversee the general unqualified rework process and recertification of the assessment.
- Record the integrity, accuracy and construction journals and quality review, and report to the person in charge.
- Coordinate the problems in the construction process.
- Any other tasks assigned by superior
- Candidate must possess at least a diploma or degree in civil engineering or equivalent
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- Candidates must willing to work at Gelang Patah, Forest City
- Good planning, coordination and communication skills.
Priority will be given to those who can start in March/ April 2019