SmartPeep.Ai is seeking a Design/Creative Intern with a passion for healthcare technology, senior care and Artificial Intelligence. The Design/Creative intern will assist our product, sales and marketing director in executing ideas and creating content for various platforms such as website, social media, event, brochures and poster designs. -Provide support for design, execution and delivery of assets such as website visuals, brand elements, Keynote/PowerPoint presentations, business partner communications, visuals for social media posts, email marketing campaigns and infographics.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Provide assistance in the planning & production of videos, including photography and video editing/design support
- Participate in brainstorms and contribute ideas
- Great attention to detail in design
- Think creatively and collaborate with others
- Strong work ethic and excellent communication skills: ability to quickly interpret feedback and efficiently apply edits/changes to deliverables
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Send us a portfolio of your best work to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently studying Design, Advertising, User Experience Design, or similar fields
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator/Affinity Design, Keynote/PowerPoint, Microsoft Suite, Photography and Video editing tools
- Broad understanding of typography, design thinking, and best web & social practices.
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML is a plus.
- Experience creating and editing printed and digital materials
- Possess good editorial/language skills in English
- Able to commit to at least a 3-month internship period