Internship for Electrical & Electronic Engineering Students
Save this job
Email this job
- Involve in Improvement Projects / Root Cause validation and solution execution.
- To assist in preventive & equipment maintenance activities.
- To provide supports in electrical & electronic related tasks.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree / Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required CGPA: 3.0 and above in studies.
- Internship should commence in the final year of studies before graduation.
- Self-motivated and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Minimum internship period: 3 months
Job Descriptions:Identifies and contact business opportunities / potential customer / ...
Responsibilities:Responsible for overall project delivery, implementation, accomplishment and coordinationLiaising with ...
KEY RESPONSIBILITYOperational monitoring of all repairs in Retail & Wholesale ...
Responsibilities :Sales activities in assigned territoryMeet sales target, do collection, ...
Why join us?A subsidiary company of Berjaya Group5 working days ...
Responsibilities:To do production control and planning and liaise with production ...