Internship for Electrical/Electronic Engineering Students
MYR 600 - 700
Negeri Sembilan - Senawang
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Review project specifications, contract agreement and extract key electrical design parameters and verify project checklist accordingly
- Prepare clarifications and deviation list
- Plan document submission schedule based on VDRL
- Prepare/check electrical analyses based on project checklist and crane analysis
- Nominate major electrical components and check major component list
- Prepare/check electrical schematic diagram based on electrical analyses and project checklist
- Provided design parameters and guidance to draftsperson in order to produce drawings
- Prepare/check drawings/documents based on electrical analyses and project checklist
- Commitment to permanent base on performance*
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Senawang.
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).