Internship for Engineering Students
MYR 1000 (Max)
Johor - Forest City, Gelang Patah
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
- Daily site building inspection (check engineering problems), quality assurance
- Completing the daily inspection report
- Collating inspection data
- Data management within the group
- Perform all duties assigned by the superior
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Powerpoint.
- Required language(s): Mandarin.
- Preferred language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Forest City,Gelang Patah.
- 40 Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contact.