During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
Perform day to day operations and activities in finance and accounts department.
- To compile the supplier and contractor invoices based on accounts payable aging.
- To assist in organize the recurring monthly and quarterly year invoice to customers.
- To compile the supporting documents (delivery order and job order note) attached with customer invoices.
- To organize and labelling the filing in orderly for future reference.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam, Bukit Jelutong..
- 1 Internship position(s) for duration of 4 month(s).
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write in with a detailed resume to:
SECOM (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
No 12, Jln Astaka U8/82
Bkt Jelutong Business & Tech Ctr, Section U8
40150 Shah Alam